Tuesday, February 5, 2019

In-N-Out lives up to the hype.



Recently I was in Southern California and could not resist the opportunity to try the famous In-N-Out Burger! 


David Nealis at In N Out Burger

Recently I was in Southern California helping a wealthy Chinese client set up operations there after a few days of lavish Chinese meals and drinking until deep into the night with the client and his new found friends I needed to escape for a true American meal and what better then to try the famous In-N-Out Burger.

The line was long which was a good sign
 This wasn’t my first time to Southern California but after a decade of living in China if I can find the opportunity for a good burger I am not going to pass it up.
To the best of my ability I tried to keep the Hollywood hype out of my mind as I pulled up to the place.

As I walked in I noticed the long line and thought to myself that is always a good sign. The line moved quickly and a couple minutes later my order came up.
It was a great burger and the price was fair, the fries weren’t my favorite but not bad either and the burger made up for it. The burger completely hit the spot!
The burger hit the spot! 
I will surely seek out In-N-Out in the future, even at the cost of missing another gourmet Chinese meal.

It wasn’t easy explaining to the client that I pasted up a gourmet Chinese meal for  some fast food, he gave me the most confused look when I was telling him about it , in the end I had to be very Chinese and say “ oh my friend wanted to go there” luckily he didn’t ask which friend ha ha.





                                                                                                                                                                  I will surely seek out In-N-Out in the future, even at the cost of missing another gourmet Chinese meal.


No comments: